Saturday, July 20, 2019

My experience
Student of grade 10 was taken for Monsoon hike .Hike was very interesting .
At first we went the place near changunaryan from bus and then we started our journey. it was amazing climbing up. We were not exusted we continued. Finally we reached changunaryan temple. we watched it.we clicked many photoes there our teacher kamal sir did yoga over there. I  took some photos of kamal sir. After that again we continued our journey.
We walked and walked then we reached to our tiffin spot. we sat there and ate our tiffin. Some of them clicked photos. Some of them room here and there. Some were busy on there own. After having our tiffin we went forward. The sun was shining very brightly. We were feeling hot. We took our umbrella and walked. We walked for  1  hour then we took rest. While taking rest we were playing umbrella flip and safely my umbrella broke. I got shocked how my only umbrella can broke. We again walked after walking 30:00 minutes we reached one place where there was tap. It was also the place where we can have rest. While resting friends asked me to play game. I bought the pack of 1 hr unlimited his data was working but mine did not work. My money was lost from mobile I was really angry. After some time we again started our journey.
We walked for hours and was about to reach our destination. Then we climbed one hill and rested. We sat there and had our tiffin again. After having meal it started to rain we were very happy. But I was sad because my umbrella was broken. I share umbrella with  Gyandesh Tamang we climbed down another hill then reached ......
(JHARNA). There some of them played . I also thought of playing and went there I played there by enjoying with others. We were in natural place and taking fun with nature. After having bath we went to another place which was just 2 minutes down of it. Mingma dorje Sherpa went and swim there. After seeing him all of them went there. All were swimming I also had hope to swim. So i had a dive while I was diving I banged my head on stone. But I still was. Laughing on fun. After swimming we went down there was also place of water. We climbed up and again climbed down the hill. Then we reached the water place. We went there to get washed. We played with water. We jumped on each others back and went here to there. Tshering Bhotia carried deepak sir on his back and carried here to there. All of them clicked photos. One baby was about to drown. I lift him and gave to his|her mother. My bag was on mud so I washed it on water. Our hike was over We sat on bus and came to school.
It was the best hike of my school days. I also thank our teachers who planned our hike to these amazing places. It was very memorable to me.✋✋✋✋✋

No comments:

Post a Comment